strace 5.12 released
Dmitry V. Levin
ldv at altlinux.org
Mon Apr 26 14:30:34 UTC 2021
Starting with version 4.13, strace follows the schedule of linux kernel
and new versions of strace are released along with new versions of linux
kernel, so strace 5.12 is tagged and uploaded.
$ git tag -v v5.12 2> /dev/null | sed -n '/^$/,$p'
Noteworthy changes in strace 5.12 (2021-04-26)
* Implemented --secontext[=full] option to display SELinux contexts.
* Implemented decoding of mount_setattr syscall introduced in Linux 5.12.
* Updated decoding of IFLA_BRPORT_* netlink attributes to match Linux 5.12.
* Updated lists of DEVCONF_*, IORING_*, KVM_*, MPOL_*, MTD_*, NFT_MSG_*,
RESOLVE_*, RTM_*, ST_*, and V4L2_* constants.
* Updated lists of ioctl commands from Linux 5.12.
* Bug fixes
* Fixed build using bionic libc.
* Added binutils 2.36 support to --enable-mpers builds.
This release was made possible by the contributions of many people.
The maintainers are grateful to everyone who has contributed
changes or bug reports. These include:
* Alyssa Ross
* Baruch Siach
* Deborah Brouwer
* Dmitry V. Levin
* Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy
* Renaud Métrich
* Vineet Gupta
Please refer to the CREDITS file for the full list of strace contributors.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Strace-devel