Regarding GSOC 2020

Eugene Syromiatnikov esyr at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 09:00:40 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 01:27:00AM +0530, Kaushlendra Singh ASET, Noida wrote:
> Hello Everyone,

Hello.

>  I am Kaushlendra Pratap a pre-final year Computer Science undergrad. I am
> interested in participating in GSoC 2020. I am proficient with C and
> Python. Looking for issues to solve, Any suggestions where to start off?

Thank you for showing your interest in contributing to the strace
project.  Please take a look at [1], [2], [3], and [4] as starting points.
If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[1] https://strace.io/wiki/NewContributorGuide
[2] https://strace.io/wiki/MicroProjects
[3] https://strace.io/wiki/FeatureRequests
[4] https://github.com/strace/strace/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apatch