GSoC warm up

Zhibin Li haoyouab at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:49:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes actually I've discussed with Patrik about his patchset before he sent
them.
And I'm already working on this for a while. You can find my modifications
on my branch[1].
BTW I'm still doing research and not yet ready to send them as patches.

[1] https://github.com/haoyouab/strace/commits/stuff

Thanks,
Zhibin Li