[GSoC] Introduction

Daniel Lim weesoong.lim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:00:11 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:18 PM Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> Try passing VERBOSE=1 to "make check" to see a more verbose test report.

Here is a smart part of the report, where clock.gen.test failed

(top part truncated due to length)
sendfile.c:60: ftruncate: sendfile-tmpfile: No such file or directory
+ rc=1
+ [ 1 -eq 77 ]
+ fail_ ../sendfile failed with code 1
+ warn_ clock.gen.test: failed test: ../sendfile failed with code 1
+ printf %s\n clock.gen.test: failed test: ../sendfile failed with code 1
clock.gen.test: failed test: ../sendfile failed with code 1
+ exit 1
FAIL clock.gen.test (exit status: 1)

Is there any dependencies that I may have missed? Or because I'm
running in a virtual machine?

--
Daniel