decode USBDEVFS_* ioctl args

Дементьев Максим dememax at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:07:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is there a support for USBDEVFS_* ioctl args decoding? As far as I can see, there isn't.

I saw this post on the libusb mail-list a quite long time ago:

     https://sourceforge.net/p/libusb/mailman/message/25668364/

And I wonder how it is possible to decode arguments (primitive types or structures) of USBDEVFS_* ioctl in the output of strace?
Or is it another utility? My strace doesn't...
I've tried some modern versions of this utility under Debian and Gentoo.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Max

P.S.: I've asked the same question on the libusb mail-list:
https://sourceforge.net/p/libusb/mailman/message/36418782/