I: GSoC status reports

Zhibin Li 08826794brmt at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:56:32 UTC 2018

Oh, I'm so sorry for not sending reports in last two Mondays. I saw
Jingpiao Chen's reports but I thought it's okay to discuss things on IRC
channel, which was what I did. I didn't realize the importance of the
reports before but I know it now. I will send reports weekly from now on.

Best regards,
Zhibin Li