Interested in contributing on strace project.

Eugene Syromyatnikov evgsyr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:11:51 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Himanshu Bhadani
<himanshubhadani012 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mentors,
>
> My name is Himanshu Bhadani,Pursuing 5 year Intt. M-Tech in Mathematics and
> Computing at IIT Dhanbad,India and currently in 3rd year.I want to
> participate in GSOC 2018 on projects of strace.I have all the relevant skill
> mentioned on GSOC site regarding this project.so please suggest me some good
> start to get familiar with project strace.

Thank you for showing interest in strace.

Please take a look at [1], [2], [3], and [4] as starting points. If you have any
specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[1] https://strace.io/wiki/NewContributorGuide
[2] https://strace.io/wiki/MicroProjects
[3] https://strace.io/wiki/FeatureRequests
[4] https://github.com/strace/strace/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3Apatch