Issue in building package

Himanshu Bhadani himanshubhadani012 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:17:58 UTC 2018

hey everyone,

I'm trying to install strace on my machine but getting a error while
building.

on running ./configure after ./bootstrap from strace directory execution
stops after printing following error.

*checking whether to enable demangling symbols in stack trace...
yeschecking gnu/stubs-32.h usability... yeschecking gnu/stubs-32.h
presence... yeschecking for gnu/stubs-32.h... yeschecking for m32
personality compile support... yeschecking for m32 personality runtime
support... yeschecking whether mpers.sh m32 -m32 works... ./mpers.sh: 75:
./mpers.sh: gawk: not foundnochecking whether to enable m32 personality
support... noconfigure: error: Cannot enable m32 personality support*

I installed gcc-multlib and other 32bit library but still have same issue
and not getting any relevant stuff on google.so please help me how to build
the source code.

Himanshu.