Zhibin Li's GSoC status report - #5 of #13

Zhibin Li 08826794brmt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:00:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

I had to submit a paper for my final this term (no exams, but a paper) so I
spent two days writing it, which slowed down my pace a little. I've been
learning about alignment (knew it before but got no chances to use it) and
I looked into tail_alloc function to find out more details. Besides, I
revised the patch about quotactl and fcntl a bit before I got Dmitry's
suggestion yesterday.

This week I'm planning to learn differences among personalities and see what
I can do with the decoder that handles Q_XGETSTAT. Thanks for Dmitry's
suggestion!

Zhibin Li