Zhibin Li's GSoC status report - #3 of #13

Zhibin Li 08826794brmt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:13:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

My progress is a little bit slow in the past few days. eSyr sent me
several examples as reference of testing the exiting path. I've been
learning the injection part as well as file system knowledge (becaseuse
quotaclt is related to fs). I'm trying to write quotactl-success or
cases similar to it. Besides, Dmitry has reviewed my patch for fcntl
and there are a lot of problems in it so I will spend part of my time
on modifying it or just reconsidering it.

Zhibin Li