Zhibin Li's GSoC status report - #9 of #13

Zhibin Li 08826794brmt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:04:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the delay because I suffered from connection issue. Last week I
revised the quota-related code and I saw part of them had been merged. And
I've finished the reset part of them according to eSyr's newly added
documentation (I will send a patch later).

I also continued to write tests of net and socket, haven't rebase them yet.

I started to learn evdev and found it might need callback functions to print
those structures, too. Just one confusing point that if I put an injection
to the test, %m will be print as (Success). I thought it will be empty. This
is what I didn't know and I want to search stuff about this or just use
retval=42:when=num+ to skip those TEST_NULL_ARG invocations.

Zhibin Li