HELLO MENTORS GSoC 2018

SAMEER SENGAR sengar.sameer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:59:53 UTC 2018

Hola Mentors,

My name is Sameer Sengar, currently a student in the eighth semester in
SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, DEPARTMENT OF
COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING (INDIA). I am very much inclined towards
PHP, JS, Python, C, Shell, and Linux Server.

It's very exciting to see Strace in organization list for GSoC 2018. I am
quite excited about contributing to the open source community and have a
great respect for the community for building projects. Hope to hear your
guidance soon.

Please find my attached resume (Sameer_Resume.pdf).

Cheers,
Sameer Sengar
Undergraduate Student
School Of Computer Sc. & Engineering
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra
Dist- Reasi, 182320 (J&K), INDIA.