Issue #31: PID namespace translation

Eugene Syromiatnikov esyr at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 12:27:20 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 04:03:05PM +0530, Abhishek Tiwari wrote:
> I want to work on this issue. Please clarify syntax of *printxval* function.

What do you mean by "syntax"?  For what it's worth, printxval is a
simple wrapper around printxvals for the case when there's only one xlat
table to get named values from.  It accepts pointer to the xlat table as
first argument, value to convert to the literal form as second, and
fallback literal string as third.

And I don't quite see how it's related to the issue in question.