regarding help for starting new contribution

Eugene Syromyatnikov evgsyr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:04:38 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Surabhi gupta
<surabhi.gupta236 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to open source and wish to start contributing to strace, but am
> confused as to how and where I should begin.
>
> could you please help me figure out/point out some starting point for
> reading and understanding the source code.

Thank you for showing interest in strace. What specific task you're
trying to accomplish?

Please take a look at [1] and [2] as a starting points. If you have
any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/strace/wiki/Guide%20for%20new%20contributors/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/strace/wiki/Microprojects/

--
Eugene Syromyatnikov