JingPiao Chen's GSoC status report - #0 of 13

JingPiao Chen chenjingpiao at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:26:24 UTC 2017

Hi, strace community:

My current work is on my GitHub[1]. You should look netlink branch,
netlink-test
branch is my develop branch.

Now, all the netlink_sock_diag is decoded and rtnetlink messages header is
decoded but attribute data decode unimplemented.

Next step I will decode selinux, audit, crypto, netfilter and generic
netlink
header.

Help: Review my code and give me some feedback. I think I can not decode
rtnetlink attribute data well now, I hope someone can give me a hand. Thank
you.

Details (commit message): included the code by Fabien Siron.

83d7c62e tests: enhance inet diag request attributes test
c2089120 netlink: decode inet diag request attributes
9cf32856 tests: enhance smc diag attributes test
9e4ecdf4 netlink: decode smc diag attributes
bee0cd7e tests: enhance packet diag attributes test
e12e90fd netlink: decode packet diag attributes
b7107330 tests: enhance unix diag attributes test
b7973847 netlink: decode unix diag attributes
1e424000 tests: enhance netlink diag attributes test
e8f9bc97 netlink: decode netlink diag attributes
d156886f tests: enhance inet diag attributes test
aa3ecaf5 netlink: decode inet diag attributes
b278085a netlink: introduce nla_policy system to parse netlink attribute
data
91050bf2 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink nsid attribute
1539c5da tests: check decoding of rtnetlink bridge multicast database
attribute
6dc449a3 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink netconf attribute
1554ec89 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink dcb attribute
5cd20d4c tests: check decoding of rtnetlink addrlabel attribute
e317b6b1 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink tc action attribute
39951fd6 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink traffic control attribute
b9095230 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink neightbl attribute
7621e17b tests: check decoding of rtnetlink neigh attribute
915891cc tests: check decoding of rtnetlink rule attribute
863d5a6b tests: check decoding of rtnetlink route attribute
600c8f62 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink addr attribute
bbe646b3 tests: check decoding of rtnetlink link attribute
069f4d11 netlink: extend rtnetlink parser to decode attributes
4889a3f6 tests: check decoding of inet_diag request attribute
518d2094 tests: check decoding of smc_diag attribute
9ce2a6a9 tests: check decoding of packet_diag attribute
9a942963 tests: check decoding of unix_diag attribute
27b57bdd tests: check decoding of netlink_diag attribute
83bad511 tests: check decoding of inet_diag attribute
565d9f7a netlink: introduce a dummy netlink attributes parser
46db819a tests: check decoding of netlink_route protocol
f4bea394 netlink: add a general rtnetlink parser
2dedbc49 tests: check decoding of netlink_sock_diag protocol
2551bcec netlink: add a basic netlink socket diag parser
bc9402ad tests: add check for decoding new and get flags
e31dad72 netlink: handle new and get flags
1ad5ad98 tests: add check for nlmsg_type decoding
588076f1 netlink: add type decoding
cf29d072 Expand tprint_iov_upto() to allow optional_data
2f21d11d Introduce getfdnlproto to obtain netlink protocol from fd
919e52c7 Introduce get_sockaddr_by_inode_cached and get_sockaddr_by_inode
26fb0cba Introduce cache_inode_details
d61022f5 netlink: decode NLMSG_DONE message

[1]https://github.com/ppiao/strace

--
JingPiao Chen