Implemented -e trace=%clock option

Rishi Bhatt bhatt.rishi062 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:50:30 UTC 2017

Hey does $STRACE in init.sh is doing this:strace -e trace=%clock
./clock_nanosleep > /dev/null

So  my problem here is the output in .tmp file is correct but the .exp has
the print statements from ./clock_nanosleep so for matching .exp and .tmp
files i have to filter setitimer string from .exp file?

(< setitimer(ITIMER_REAL, {it_interval={tv_sec=0, tv_usec=222222},
it_value={tv_sec=0, tv_usec=111111}}, NULL) = 0)

Also please give me some idea about if i want to implement a test case, i
am confuse in ,what should be the output and from whom i have to compare
it?  Or what should be my basic approach to implement test cases.

Sorry if this thing is too easy but well i am not just getting the crux of
it.
Thanks,
Rishi.