GSoC: Introduction

Israel vianney israelvianney01 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:55:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am Vianney Israel a second year undergraduate computer science student in
ISICOM University from Cameroon. I am new to open-source and i wish to
contribute to Strace as for Gsoc 2017.
I am familiar with C, git and system/shell programming.

Also, i have cloned and build the strace code base and had 54 test skipped,
i have looked into some old mails and noticed Sumit Sardana had experienced
a similar case so i just suppose i have a different architecture from what
Dmitri replied. (hope i am right)

I have also looked at the list of projects and my interest is in the
"Comprehensive
test suits" project.

I wish to get myself more involved in Open-Source and system programing and
will appreciate any help or advices.

thanks