GSoC 2017

Harmandeep Kaur write.harmandeep at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:10:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

To start, I am intrigued by the development at strace. This is about your
projects for GSoC 2017. I am really interested in some of them and would love to
work on. I have already checked recent replies regarding information about GSoC.
I tried to find beginner bugs but unfortunately could not find where to look. If
you can assign me any bug, I would certainy try to squash it. I have worked with
Xen Project in the past[1], if you need that information.

Warm regards,
Harmandeep Kaur

[1]http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=from%3A"Harmandeep+Kaur"