Edgar Kaziahmedov's GSoC status report - #4 of 13

Edgar Kaziahmedov edos at linux.com
Wed Jun 28 03:05:30 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Last week, I finally stopped on the final model of asinfo tool
(after a lot of ways to organize it correctly), implemented push-back
interface for arch_list(arch_dispatcher) and added basic functionality
for syscall_dispatcher.

As syscall_dispatcher is such multimodal it needs to implement
universal interface to deal with syscall_list, which I am going to
do after the last one state examination on 1 Jule, after that work will
go faster.  It looks like this tool will be more useful than
ausyscall, because of functionality.

Best regards,
Edgar Kaziahmedov