Victor Krapivensky's GSoC status report - #4 of 13

Victor Krapivensky krapivenskiy.va at phystech.edu
Tue Jun 27 15:53:59 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: advanced syscall tampering and filtering with Lua/LuaJIT.

Accomplishments: this week I've implemented signal/error/return value
injection and altering trace options from within Lua scripts, and a
number of useful function in the helper Lua library. I've also wired up
umoven and umovestr functions.

My exam "week" is finally over. Next week, I'll start working on
documentation and tests, and probably some other things such as
improvements in the helper library.