Introducing new filtering architecture.

Masatake YAMATO yamato at redhat.com
Sun Jun 4 18:32:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm happy if the new filtering architecture can control the output of -k option, too.
Currently with -k option strace prints stack traces for ALL calls that are
filtered by -e option.

Ideally with -k option strace prints stack traces for SUBSET of the calls that
are filtered by -e option.

It is nice that -k own filtering rule can be defined.

Masatake YAMATO