Victor Krapivensky's GSoC status report - #8 of 13

Victor Krapivensky krapivenskiy.va at phystech.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:06:30 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: advanced syscall tampering and filtering with Lua/LuaJIT.

Accomplishments: this week, I've written tests checking LuaJIT scripting
support. I've also fixed a number of issues pointed out by Eugene
Syromyatnikov (e.g. functions that previously took an optional pers
argument now take a mandatory pers_spec argument that can be either an
integer or a boxed struct tcb *).

Next week, I'm going to fix the rest of them, and also start working on
support for non-LuaJIT Lua implementations with standalone FFI libraries.