GSOC : Introducing myself

Eugene Syromyatnikov evgsyr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:28:30 UTC 2017

Hello.

Please take a look at the following:
* https://sourceforge.net/p/strace/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2017/
contains information regarding strace in regards to GSoC 2017
* https://sourceforge.net/p/strace/mailman/strace-devel/ is an archive
of this mailing list, it contains lots of information and worth
searching
* https://sourceforge.net/p/strace/wiki/Guide%20for%20new%20contributors/
is a short guide for new contributors
* https://github.com/strace/strace/blob/master/README-hacking contains
some information regarding contribution requirements. Other README*
files are also worth a look.