GSOC : Introducing myself

Animesh Kashyap annimesh2809 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 15:43:08 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am Animesh Kashyap and I am a 2nd year undergraduate student taking
Computer Science and Engineering course at my university. I want to
participate in Google Summer of Code this year and I like programming very
much but do not have much experience with system programing as such. I
looked into the organizations that participated last year and "strace"
caught my attention. I found out that strace is participating this year too
and so I really want to be a part of the development process. I am
comfortable with C, git and bash. Can someone please guide me about the
resources required and how can I begin contributing.

Thank you,
Animesh