Nikolay Marchuk's GSoC status report - #13 of 13

Nikolay Marchuk marchuk.nikolay.a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:53:53 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: Advanced syscall filtering syntax.

Accomplishments: this week I've been improving patch set, writing Work Product Submission [1].

After the final evaluation, I am going to continue working on merging my code into main repository.
I am also going to send callnum filter patch when I test it.

I am not sure that I will have enough time tomorrow to answer emails before final evaluation deadline,
but please send me reviews of my Work Product Submission.

[1] https://gist.github.com/n1kolasM/93da7c30a9b3cbe99a8e4c408d6c947d