Edgar Kaziakhmedov's GSoC status report - #11 of 13

Edgar Kaziakhmedov edgar.kaziakhmedov at virtuozzo.com
Tue Aug 15 04:05:22 UTC 2017

Project: Advanced syscall information tool

This week, I've added full support of multiarch/multiabi mode to asinfo
tool.
For example, some commands like that are working:
$ ./tools/asinfo/asinfo --set-arch mips64,mips --set-abi n64,all
Also, I've refined completely arch_dispatcher and I hope this
implementation will be last.
And to improve informativeness of output errors, I've added
simple error_interface.

But, unfortunately, syscall_dispatcher still is not going to switch to
multiarch/multiabi mode. I hope, next day, it will work.

Best regards,
Edgar Kaziakhmedov