Nikolay Marchuk's GSoC status report - #10 of 13

Nikolay Marchuk marchuk.nikolay.a at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:03:36 UTC 2017

Hello, strace community!

Project: Advanced syscall filtering syntax.

Accomplishments: this week I've been working mostly on testing and fixing parsing issues. Unfortunately,
I didn't have enough time to finish tests and strace.1 documentation. I am going to send patch set with
fixes tomorrow and strace.1 patch in a few days.

Besides working on testing and documentation, I am going to implement raw argument filter and invocation
number filter next week.