GSOC 2017: Project Proposal

sandhya bankar bankarsandhya512 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:56:59 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Eugene Syromiatnikov <esyr at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 08:51:34PM +0530, sandhya bankar wrote:
>> To deal with code coverage, I will run individual test cases to find
>> out why the coverage is below 100%.
>
> OK, let's be more specific: what are your suggestions in regards of
> increasing coverage of dm.c up to 100%?

First I will check  https://codecov.io/gh/strace/strace/src/master/dm.c

This will give us information about which lines are hit, lines are
missed  by testcase. So according to this data, we can add more tests
to hit all missed lines. On dashboard this lines highlighted by Red
color so It is easy to write test cases around those lines.

Please correct me If my understanding is not accurate yet.

Thanks,
Sandhya