GSoC 2017: proposal v2

Eugene Syromiatnikov esyr at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 12:35:17 UTC 2017

On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 04:29:36AM +0300, Edgar Kaziahmedov wrote:
> https://github.com/edosedgar/xs-pkg/blob/master/proposal.txt

The other thing (besides syscallents.h) I think might useful to leverage
is the current syscall filtering mechanism, so it would be possible to
check out which system calls are filtered by the provided filtering
expression, like "-e info=0,write,%sched -e info=!file".

Note also that syscall number does depend on leveraged personality (and
the way syscall is called on some architectures, like x86_64).

Also I do not see much sense in separating this code into a separate
executable (after leveraging both syscallents and qualify code).