GSOC: 2017 : I want to contribute

sandhya bankar bankarsandhya512 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 14:41:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

      I am Sandhya, an opensource enthusiast and a  contributor to the
linux-kernel project. I'm currently an Kernel Intern at The Linux
Foundation through Outreachy Dec-2016. I started contributing to open
source almost 1 year before.
I would like to join strace project and work on the same. I have used
strace so many times in academics and in my project. I would like to
contribute to this magical utility.

I have one doubt, Can anybody quickly guide me ?

I have added couple of testcases but not able to build and test it. How we
should build and execute the test available in tests folder ?

Thanks,
Sandhya Bankar