[GSOC] Introduction

Fabien Siron fabien.siron at epita.fr
Tue May 3 17:43:58 UTC 2016

Hi list,

First, I would like to thank you for having selected me for the GSOC.
My name is Fabien Siron. I am a french CS student living in Paris and I
really wanted to use the LSE (Security/System Epita laboratory) fellowship
opportunity to participate at the GSOC.

My subject is *Netlink socket parsers*. It consists to do a similar
interface as ioctl to netlink.  Netlink is a standard sockets-based
interface to transfer information between kernel and user-space processes.
You can find it in applications such as iproute, iptables...

Cheers,

--
Fabien Siron