[GSOC] self introduction

Sky Liu blackskygg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:48:35 UTC 2016

Hi there. I'm a college student who majors in Information Security, fluent
in C(5 years coding experiment), and interested in system programing under
Linux. And I'm looking forward to make some contributions to strace.
Specifically, I'm interested in adding Netlink socket parsers to the it.
I'm currently doing some preparations: I'm trying to get familiar with the
project's functions, code base and I'm learning about netlink. Although I'm
not an expert at these domains, but I'm very energetic, enthusiastic and
good at learning and understanding new things. If if goes smooth, I also
would like to join the community and try to be an adequate long-term
contributor.

Yours,
Zhongze Liu.

Huzhong University of Science and Technology,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Information Security
(blackskygg at gmail.com/zhongzeliu at uniquestudio.com)