[My name is Sharath Patlolla]

Philippe Ombredanne pombredanne at nexb.com
Fri Mar 11 16:28:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Sharath Reddy
<sharathpatlolla at outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Sharath Patlolla and I am an engineering student at BITS
> Pilani,GOA .I have good knowledge of c,shell scripting and Linux.I'm
> interested in "Comprehensive test suite" and  would be grateful to work on
> this project.Please guide me through the application process and bug fixing.
>
> Regards,
> Sharath Patlolla

Welcome to strace!
Unfortunately we cannot guide you through the application process with
the GSOC org.
They provide all the details and instruction to guide you there.

To get going with strace, checkout and install strace and run the tests.
Creating a small patch to contribute as a test to get your feet wet is
a good way to start.
Check the list archive for examples.

And please be kind: always add a subject to your emails!

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne