Issue in configuring and making strace

Thu Mar 3 16:29:18 UTC 2016

Thank you Dmitry.

I also submitted a merge request on sourcefore regarding test for chmod.
Please review it and suggest the changes required.

Thanks

Anchit Jain

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/c1d80d633ae94e01ba54
c1a98d4e00f4)

> On Mar 3 2016, at 6:22 pm, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 05:57:30PM +0530, Anchit Jain wrote:
[...]

> Sorry, cannot cite your html-only message.
In short, please read the very beginning of README-hacking file.

\--
ldv

---
[http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=272487151&iu=/4140](http://
pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=272487151&iu=/4140)