GSOC 2016 - Comprehensive test suite Project

Wed Mar 2 19:53:44 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am Anchit Jain, Computer Science undergraduate from BITS PILANI, India.

I am interested in pursuing **Comprehensive test suite** project.

I am fluent in C and Python. Some of my previous work could be seen at

[https://github.com/anchitjain1234](https://link.nylas.com/link/ezhvubksgc7dhi
29sglp2mpvq/70dde818a7724fb2b1bd012bf27e0442/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.c
om%2Fanchitjain1234).

I am very much interested in this project as it would really help me in
getting to know about internals of various syscalls, decide and differentiate
between them and which to prefer where.

I was hoping if anyone could please guide me and suggest material to read/
issues to fix.

Thanks,

Anchit Jain

[](https://link.nylas.com/link/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/70dde818a7724fb2b1bd0
12bf27e0442/1?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fanchitjain1234)

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/8623fdeef7504da2b7bb
c39e27e2062c)