[GSOC] 4.11, 4.12 build results on Open Build Service

Yun-Chih Chen b03902074 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Jun 7 15:23:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> You can base your automation script on make-dist script
> (starting with commit v4.12-14-g79ccf43).

Thanks!  The script is extremely helpful!

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Jeff Mahoney <jeffm at suse.com> wrote:

> FYI, the build service can sync from a git repo directly.
>
> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_SourceService

Wow! That is a good idea!  I've tested it against rpm spec file and it
works like charm!  Thanks for the suggestion+example.  Here[1] is the
build against HEAD of strace on Sourceforge.  OSC can even work with
Github webhook[2].  What a wonderful service.

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:yunchih/strace-git
[2] http://openbuildservice.org/2013/11/22/Source-Update-Via_Token/