The configure script execution, of the strace building process, is jamming at the creation of the file "access.c" with CrystaX NDK...

daniel silva ferreira bruno dsfbstudent at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 26 16:52:20 UTC 2016

Hi, all.
I am sorry because I forgot the attached files in previous message.But, they are attached at this message.

Best Regards,Daniel Bruno.

    Em Terça-feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2016 14:38, daniel silva ferreira bruno <dsfbstudent at yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

 Hi, all.
I was trying to build the strace software for Android Platform (ARM, of course!), but the building process is jamming, in the configure script execution, at the creation of the file "access.c" in the top directory...

The strace version that I used is 4.11.
The file with the configure script call, called "runConfigure.sh", is attached in this message.
The file "strace_configure.txt", with the output of this configure script execution, is attached in this message, too.
This message refers to CrystaX NDK, but I get the same jamming with the Google Android NDK, too.
The file "runConfigure3.sh" executes the configure script, but it generates another error. This error is in the contents of the file "strace_configure2.txt", that is, in the output of this configure script execution.
The file "runConfigure2.sh" executes the configure script and it generates the same jamming that I get with the file "runConfigure2.sh". By the way, if you don't want to see it, then you are free to do it, that is, not seeing it.

By the way, I need successfully to build strace software with CrystaX NDK, or with Google Android NDK.

Thanks for any help.
Best Regards,Daniel Bruno.