missing xlat/Makemodule.am

enh enh at google.com
Tue Oct 27 23:15:57 UTC 2015

./bootstrap && ./configure && make is failing for me on x86-64:

In file included from m32_printer_defs.h:51:0,
                 from syscall.c:155:
m32_printer_decls.h:2:1: error: expected expression before ‘extern’
 extern bool m32_fetch_seccomp_fprog(struct tcb *tcp, const long addr, void *p);
 ^
In file included from mx32_printer_defs.h:51:0,
                 from syscall.c:171:
mx32_printer_decls.h:2:1: error: expected expression before ‘extern’
 extern bool mx32_fetch_seccomp_fprog(struct tcb *tcp, const long
addr, void *p);
 ^
make[2]: *** [strace-syscall.o] Error 1

seems like it should be trying to include m32_printer_defs.h, not
m32_printer_decls.h.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 27 Oct 2015 15:31, John Donners wrote:
>> thanks for maintaining and extending a great tool!
>> I tried to build strace from the repository, but it seems that it
>> misses a file xlat/Makemodule.am, which is mentioned in Makefile.am.
>> Is it maybe not yet added to the repository?
>
> you need to run `./bootstrap` in the top level
> -mike

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.