missing xlat/Makemodule.am

John Donners john.donners at surfsara.nl
Tue Oct 27 14:31:48 UTC 2015

Dear developers,

thanks for maintaining and extending a great tool!
I tried to build strace from the repository, but it seems that it
misses a file xlat/Makemodule.am, which is mentioned in Makefile.am.
Is it maybe not yet added to the repository?

Cheers,
John

--
SURFdrive: de persoonlijke cloudopslagdienst voor het Nederlandse hoger onderwijs en onderzoek.

| John Donners | Senior adviseur | Operations, Support & Development | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam | Nederland |
T (31)6 19039023 | john.donners at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Aanwezig op | ma | di | wo | do | vr