GSOC: Introduction + Cannot locate strace_GSOC2014

haris iqbal haris.phnx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:51:27 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

I went through the ideas list in the strace website and i am interested in
the
*"Structured output*" of strace. I am currently pursuing Masters in
Information Technology in National Institute of Technology Karnataka
(NITK), India. I am about to finish my first year.
I have a good experience in C language, and i am moderately versed in
python language also (which i assume would be needed to check the
structured output [json] ). I have also worked a mini project with the
ptrace() system call, so i have some idea how strace works internally. I
have completed a number of projects related to system programming
(port_scanner, packet_sniffer, etc) in C, and few others in python language.

For now, i was trying to find the old GSOC2014 project on "*structured
output*", but the repository seem to have been removed. Can anyone help me
with this?

--
Thanks,
Md Haris Iqbal