[GSOC] getting started with strace

jitendra kumar khasdev jkhasdev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:53:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am a final year student of computer science and engineering. I have
worked on c, linux and system programing. I also worked on open source
poject of NEKTech-linux-shell during my internship, and my one linux
kernel coding style fix patch is also accepted by linux community. Also
worked with some basic device driver.
As far my career concern I want to dive into system and kernel programing.
So I found that gsoc, there is project strace. It will be great
opportunity for me if I can do it something real world useful thing into
gsoc.

Please suggest me how to start to understand workflow of strace utility
from the depth.

Thanks and Regards,
Jitendra Kumar Khasdev,
CSE-Student | GGITM