GSOC 2015

Amish Mittal amishmittal12 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:56:13 UTC 2015

hi Philippe Ombredanne
    i read last year's conversation , and i have created a small prototype
of json output using -j option in argument list.
https://github.com/amishasdf12/gsocStrace

    currently this works only with -T flag only. plz have a look on it and
acknowledge me whether i am going in right direction
so that i can start  working on other flag options  and if not then provide
me some suggestion.

thank yoy
Amish Mittal