Fwd: [strace] Your organization application has been accepted.

Philippe Ombredanne pombredanne at nexb.com
Mon Mar 2 22:19:15 UTC 2015

FYI, neat, yeah! we are in again!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Subject: [strace] Your organization application has been accepted.
To: pombredanne at gmail.com

Congratulations!

Your Organization Application for strace to Google Summer of Code 2015
has been accepted. Your organization's information will be
auto-populated from your Organization profile onto our Participating
Organizations page. Please click
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/profile/edit/google/gsoc2015/strace
 if you want to modify your Organization profile. We recommend you
take time to review your profile carefully and add relevant
information and links for the students where applicable.

If you have questions about items on this profile we would recommend
you read over the Melange User's Guide's section titled "Our
organization was accepted! How do I create my organization homepage?"

Please be aware the your organization's information is now available
to students, so you should expect to get contact from potential
applicants very soon. If you have any questions, please email Carol
Smith directly, but generally, you are off to the races. Student
applications formally open on 16 March at 19:00 UTC.

Best regards,