Difficulty in Understanding the Strace code base

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:26:34 UTC 2015

Hello,
     I am a new comer to strace and i have been looking at the source
codes(code base) for the entire utility. But since the day i started,
it has not been easy for me to understand. I have installed it in my
system and using it is not a problem to me. Atleast i can track down
the system call made by a process or a command i run for example the
ls command in linux. But my main problem now is actually understand
what the entire Strace code base is all about. Please i wish someone
to help me through meaning where can i start from to study the code
base?

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain