Error Generated by autoconf

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:07:39 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike, when i ran ./bootstrap, after that, i ran the ./configure and
then it generated the make file. So it worked. Make is running now then
after that, i will do make install. So when i install it, i will use it i
know that. But is there a way i can use the built version? That is using
make and not make install.