Introduction

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:16:47 UTC 2015

Hello,
    I am Alangi Derick, a student from the University of Buea, Cameroon. I
am a third year undergraduate student doing Software Engineering. I was
looking at organisations to contribute code in using the C programming
language. Thank God i have found one which is Strace. What i want now is
for the members of strace to guide me with some link in order for me to
understand the community and what they do so that i can get started at one
to work on small mini project and contribute code and also propose ideas. I
will also like to know the lead developers in the community and if the
Organisation has an irc channel for communication. I want to really develop
and work with system calls so as to make linux a better one and process in
linux too. I want to further my knowledge in the course we did in school
called System Programming which talked about system call. I want to be able
to write my own system call and see how it works in a linux system. I will
be waiting for a reply to this mail.
             Thanks