Interest in strace [was: Re: Google Summer of Code 2015 strace participation]

amber bhardwaj amber.bhardwaj10 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:29:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Amber. I am working and i want to contribute in strace. I have already
joined your mailing list. But i don't know from where to start the
contribution.

I know C language, linux system programming, kernel programming and concept
of operating system.

So can you please tell me the way to start contribution.

Regards,
Amber

Thanks and Regards,
Amber Bhardwaj