Google Summer of Code 2015 strace participation

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:54:36 UTC 2015

Hi,
   I am Alangi Derick Ndimnain. I am a third year undergraduate software
engineering student i did a course called systems programming which talks
about the notion of systems call. I will really like to work with system
calls and implement some of them. I will like you to work me through so
that i can contribute some code to the organisation because i think i have
some ideas i can chip in to the organisation in order to increase their
code base and improve on Strace as a whole. I will also like you to mentor
me as your student and i will work with you based on your idea or domain of
specialty.
           Thanks and will be waiting for your mail what will lead me to
get involved in Strace.