compile error for MIPS

Thomas Schmiedl thomas.schmiedl at web.de
Wed Aug 26 17:36:31 UTC 2015

Hello Mike,

thanks for your reply. For better understanding: I try to realize this
idea: I use for internet & phone the router Fritzbox 7312. A dect-phone
(Gigaset) is connected to this router. There is an alternative firmware,
called 'Freetz' (freetz.org). I want to use the freetz-package
'Callmonitor' (http://freetz.org/wiki/packages/callmonitor), which has
included an internet-reverse-search for the names for incoming calls. I
try to transfer that name to the dect-phone.

I'm not a programmer, only a 'standard' user. My idea is to trace the
communication between the two involved processes 'telefon' and
'dect_manager' (http://www.wehavemorefun.de/fritzbox/Dect_manager) via
an unix-domain-socket file. Is the string '\32\0`\200\0\0\20\fKein Bier
vor 4\0\0\0' the protocol, that I could use in an own application (send
own text to 'dect_manager')? Unfortunately, the router's vendor doesn't
provide any information about telephony.

Best regards,
Thomas