[GSOC 2014][JSON] refactor the output code to support JSON format

yangmin zhu zym0017d at gmail.com
Sat May 31 04:30:48 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:36:25AM +0800, yangmin zhu wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I learned a lot about git from the great book [1] and I had cleared my
>> repository in github[2].
>
> YangMin, please enable pre-commit hook on your side, it will stop
> whitespace errors that make all your commits look red:
>
> $ mv .git/hooks/pre-commit{.sample,}

ok, I will do it.

Just another question, I fetched back the main branch code from
sourceforge and rebase those new commits last night. And then I pushed
the result to my repository on github. git told me it didn't allow me
to push because this my lose history in the repository. I just used
--force again to pushed these changes to my repository. It then
succeeded.
I found the history in my github indeed changed, Some comments on the
commits in github disappeared (but I can still found these comments by
clicking the URL[1] directly). Will this have any problem for you to
review my code?

And you can always to find my commits here:
https://github.com/zym0017d/strace_GSOC/commits/master

[1] https://github.com/zym0017d/strace_GSOC/commit/e52637b4ca7536bb1259f6850df774357e8102f2

Thank you for your suggestion.
---